Djokovic Girlfriend : Jelena Ristic Biography
Djokovic Girlfriend, Jelena Ristic was born in 1985 in Belgrade
As the current number-one ranked tennis player in the world, Serbian star Novak Djokovic has been off the market since his career took off in 2005, dating girlfriend Jelena Ristic.
Ristic and Djokovic, who have been dating for more than five years, met through, you guessed it, tennis. The couple reportedly met through mutual friends in Serbia, according to the Wide World of Sports.
While not much is known about her aside from her studies in finance in Milan, Ristic seems to be Djokovic’s biggest fan, attending all of his games, including his win in the Wimbledon 2011 final.
In a video clip for the ATP World Tour, Jelena Ristic was photographed with Djokovic and paused to comment on her boyfriend’s success.
“I’m really proud. It’s his dream to be so successful and I’m really happy for him that he managed to, you know, accomplish at least part of his dream,” Ristic said. “Hopefully I’ll be there to help him and to see him achieving the biggest one, the top.”
It is in fact Jelena Ristic, 22, who is just finishing her final year studying economics at Bocconi University in Milan.
Now that he has four Grand Slam singles titles and a World No. 1 ranking secured, budding tennis star Novak Djokovic is a marriage proposal away from sports immortality.
With three majors in 2011, the start of the new year seems like the perfect time for the Serbian athlete to tie the knot with his sexy girlfriend.
As she continues to grace tournament stands and hog our thoughts, Jelena Ristic is quickly becoming a top-flight WAG.
The World No.1 tennis player, Novak Djokovic, is all set to marry his long-time girlfriend Jelena Ristic.
The couple is likely to tie knot sometime soon in 2012. They have been dating since 2006 and their six-year long relationship has been absolutely fantastic so far.
The five-time Gland Slam winner opened up on his wedding plans after crushing his rival Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open Sunday.
The 24-year-old tennis star plans to get hitched at a traditional church in his home town Monaco in Serbia, amid family and close friends, Live Tennis Guide reported.
The pair has always been open about their relationship and their very genuine chemistry is pretty must evident.
Apparently, girlfriend Ristic is quite encouraging, supportive and travels everywhere with Djokovic for his tournaments. She is also spotted cheering beau during his matches.
“Jelena is the love of my life. We have been together for a few years and her honesty is what I love about her and what keeps us happy and in love,” Djokovic said on a television show on NBC.
she is quite a good tennis player, but an excellent athlete. She is very smart, much smarter than me. She points things out to me and helps to improve me as a person. I like that.
Jeca & Nole
I, who said he studied finance in Milan and now works in Monaco enjoys watching and playing tennis as a good thing, because it was the ever-present figure in the life of Djokovic in the last few years. And some even speculated wedding bells may be in the future.
Jelelna Ristic Biography :
MSc Student at International University of Monaco
Past Human Resources Coordinator at Tamoil SAM
Università Commerciale ‘Luigi Bocconi’
Bocconi University (full official name in Italian Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi ) is a private university located near the city center of Milan, Italy, not far from the Porta Ticinese, and was established in 1902.
Sport High School in Belgrade
Human Resources Coordinator
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Oil & Energy industry
January 2009 – August 2009 (8 months)
Djokovic Girlfriend : Jelena Ristic Biography
- Reported to the Group HR Manager, Head of M&A, General Counsel and CEO
- Administered and recruited candidates for several senior positions across the Tamoil Group (CEO – 2 level)
- Interfaced with the other Tamoil Group functions (such as Legal, Commercial and Financial) on Tamoil Group projects
- Involved in appointing human resource consulting agencies to implement a job grading system across the Tamoil Group (source : linkedin)
This Group is EXCLUSIVELY DEDICATED TO LUXURY & LIFESTYLE PROFESSIONALS whether involved in VIP Services, luxury travel, jewellery, fashion, architecture/design or else. If you change your profile from a personal to corporate display name you will be deleted; it’s prohibited on LinkedIn. If/once added do read our Group Rules featured top right on our Homepage and acknowledge THIS GROUP DOESN’T ALLOW ANY FORM OF PROMOTION OR ADVERTISEMENT what so ever. Infringing those rules leads to automatically being deleted and blocked. Our fellow members, artisans of a luxurious lifestyle, are welcome to discuss, debate, share news and post/seek job offers along those lines. A dedicated social network/website is coming soon for luxury professionals and luxury “aficionados”. Lionel CROCHET – Group Own (source : linkedin)
Djokovic Girlfriend : Jelena Ristic graduated from primary school in Belgrade and enrolled in Sports Comprehensive School as she was practicing tennis at the time.
- Met Novak during high school.
- After high school her parents sent her to Bocconi University – School of Economics in Milan.
- After graduation, she moved in with Novak in Monte Carlo and got a job in an office of the Libyan oil company Tamoil as a HR coordinator.
- Early this year she submitted her PhD paper at the Bocconi University with the theme of management.
- Jelena rarely appears in the media, but once stated: “I am not dating Novak in order to feel powerful. I am with him because I love him and because we love each other and not because some people look at us and envy us,” Jelena said and smiled when prompted if the wedding bells are getting closer for her.
Peter News Popular
- --jelena ristic bio----jelena ristic biography----jelena ristic biografia----jelena ristic biografija----jelena ristic job----jelena ristic date de naissance----jelena ristic biographie----novak djokovic girlfriend biography----jelena ristic occupation----djokovic girlfriend bio--