How to choose a hospital for pregnancy
In order not to feel the wrong choice in the future, look at the first target of the hospital.
Here the check list How to choose a hospital for pregnancy
1. Striving for early initiation of breastfeeding (IMD), providing lactation consulting services, facilities rooming in) and do not give your baby formula or water in baby care rooms (When mother and baby rooming-in).
2. Good reputation. Check the mailing list through the news media or mothers, for example, was never prosecuted for alleged malpractice cases and the percentage of maternity patients who Caesar is not high.
3. Complete facilities available operating room, a baby incubator and facilities NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit).
4. Easy location of your home or office of mother.
5. Allow the father to accompany his wife into labor, either naturally or Caesar.
6. Allow mothers to Hypnobirthing in childbirth preparation room, choose a position to cope with pain, or aromatherapy massage.
7. you do not mind the location will be listed on the baby’s birth certificate. For example, if the baby is born at a hospital in New York area, will be listed on the birth certificate where born in New York, not Washington.
check list for facilities
vacuum, forceps, induction
Peter News Popular
Tags: hospital for pregnancy —